Ryuichi "Rudy" Tsukada
Places Lived: Niigata, Japan; Kenai, Alaska; Ithaca, NY; Roppongi, Tokyo, Japan; Anchorage, Alaska.
Current location: Ocean Shores, WA
Hobbies: Fishing, snowmobiling, winter camping, golf, traveling. Play Counter Strike 1.6 in CAL-O League
Master of Business Administration, June 1992
Johnson Graduate School of Management, Cornell University
Bachelor of Arts, Major: Economics June 1988
Kenai Central High School - Valedictorian 1984
Relevant Abilities and Assets:
- A thorough understanding of economics and development issues in Alaska.
- Effectively communicate complex issues to groups and media.
- Regularly called by media as an information source.
- International, national, and local contacts and resources in a wide array of sectors and industries.
- Computer literate: PC, Macintosh, and Internet environments. Software knowledge includes but not limited to:
spreadsheets, word processing, database, graphics, desktop publishing, Internet, and project management.
- Management experience in both small business and non-profit environments.
College of Arts and Sciences, Cornell University